When I tell any truth it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those who do....
-Wm. Blake








"A Bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings
Because it has a Song...." ~ Maya Angelou

Sunday, July 20, 2008

*Lazy Angels.....*

I dont know everything there is to know about life. I 've been through a lot of things, and i've tried my best to learn from them and not run from them, and i haven't always come out perfect from them either---far from it, actually. However, there's one thing that I can say, with about as much confidence as I have right now, and that is, that you will never get farther in this life than a little ahead, or behind where you are, and have always been at, if you are a LAZY ANGEL... I believe that there is an angel in all of us, well, at least we all have the potential and intentions of our maker to fly one day, but its up to us, through humble gratitude, and faithful journies to awaken that angel inside. Some of us are born with the knowledge that we are good, and angelic, others take longer to just open the door, let out some steam, and allow our true reflections and that angel starring back at us to be seen in life's mirror; but none the less, it's there. And whenever you realize this, i feel that it's a disservice to not only yourself, but to others, and a slap in the face to God, to just carry your own wings. ...





Now I may not be the best angel in the world. I have attitude problems, and anger problems, but I wear them on my sleve, hoping to one day shake them off, and always taking the first step which is admitting your problems. But there's one thing that i do know about myself, that I would deem a good thing on my own personal T-chart check list of attributes, and that's that although my wings may have been drug through the mud, and aren't that far from the ground at times, at least they're still in motion.







I may not have all the right answers, or always know how to put a smile on someone's face, or how to reach them, or better someone. So many times I've had to change my approach to the same problems over and over and over again. But I never turn my back on things that I know can fly, or are blessings, even if they are in disguise at the moment. I never quit, and I always keep coming, trying to find another way, and if i can't find one, then i make my own.







Some of you out there may think they know more than me, or i can't talk because i''m not perfect, but you know what you're right, but at least i give EVERYTHING my best shot. I love myself, because Jesus thinks I'm to die for, but thats it. I love others most, and give my best to their cause. Can you honestly say you live like that? I may not have all the right methods, But see i can work on that. At least I ALWAYS have the right, and most sincere intentions.....and that speaks volumes.





Dont be a lazy angel today. Cause although you may keep things "cool", you'll never make anything better, and you're always going to be hurting someone, because there's always gonna be someone who knows you're not living up to your full potential. And stop trying to please people and be around people all the time who dont promote the same things you know you were programmed to work for. The two can't mix, and while you're pleasing everybody else, you're sacrificing valuable time on your mission, and will run the risk of being so late to your destination in life, that you miss it altogether, or end up there alone.







My wings get use all the time,



May be flying low sometimes, but i bet i'll keep you from falling,



What did you do today?







*If time is money, then I'm a Big Spender.......think about it....







~Ash






























1 comment:

B Harg. said...

first off: how do you know that you only have 3 readers?

secondly- this line is fire:
"My application to Heaven is virtually blank, because the benefits far outweigh my qualifications,
and you dont know how much it hurts to be rejected,
Well, i know you do because they rejected Jesus too"

knowing this puts your half way there... keep on keeping on.