When I tell any truth it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those who do....
-Wm. Blake








"A Bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings
Because it has a Song...." ~ Maya Angelou

Monday, July 14, 2008

*......the harder it is to surrender...*

The longer and more you fight for something, the harder it is to surrender. I know every day hasn't been a fairy tale, but Ronnie I love you, and everyday, I see clearer that you're my happy beginnning come true, because everytime I see your face, no matter how mad we are at each other, if we haven't seen each other for 2 weeks or 15 minutes, i still get butterflies, like the first time i ever saw you. that rush and excitement that makes me nervous and in awe, at the same time. i fall in love with you all over again, every day, and am in amazement that something like you could happen to me. Every time we take a fall, we get up stronger, all we gotta realize is that its not really Us who causes us to fall. Its not who you really are or who i really am who causes us to have problems, its the devil trying to take our eyes off of our dreams, our God, and the fact that we see both in each other. We are the ultimate fighters, because "Here we stand".... I love you. Know that. Sometimes i wish everyone would support us, take us seriously, and believe in us like we believe in them, and each other, but God made us and put us together. On the backs of our hearts it says, Made in Heaven, part one of two..(1/2 ; 2/2). We are but one dream, one of God's dreams, dwelling in two souls, for one soul couldn't hold it all.... and for me, that will always be enough......


never before you or behind you, i'll endure everything with you 'cause i'm beside you, and that way, i have equal opportunity to do both, you u need me to.
See you at the finish line....... 'cause i'm in it for the long run....

~ash