When I tell any truth it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those who do....
-Wm. Blake








"A Bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings
Because it has a Song...." ~ Maya Angelou

Thursday, April 24, 2008

*A Diamond in the rough-- check my dimensions....

I got diamond dimensions...

you may not see them just yet, but trust my intentions...

Learned to look though the storm, and find calm and listen....

learned to see myself in window as a vision....

I got diamond dimensions.



I do well under pressure....

wise one showed me what it means to be a surviveHER...

and no matter how hard I fall, I get up, trying to do it again a little better....

If you want your wings, sometimes you gotta be a go getta....

I got diamond dimensions.



you may not see the beauty in me,

the one who discovered the meaning of a caged bird's song said they'll never touch my inner mysteries,

But thank God I'm defined by cloudy boundaries,

to unravel my soul, you gotta dig deep

I have, diamond dimensions.



You may not be able to see it yet, for all that you put on me.

you try to burry under my own dispair, but a cross, three nails, and some thrones saved me.

So devil you may think that your winning because you tried to make me see nothing but coal in the mirror, a reflection of a forgotten sparrow of a girl

But you're only getting excited about my down time, for my perceptions are from out of this world.

I got diamond dimensions.....

No comments: