When I tell any truth it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those who do....
-Wm. Blake








"A Bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings
Because it has a Song...." ~ Maya Angelou

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

*I've Fallin in Love with the Sky.......*


I've recently fallen in love with the sky. And i find myself thinking about my life, asking myself why. But not for negative reasons live i've done in the past, but because of how lucky i feel at last. So i look to the sky to see my answer. As i do i see so many of God's works of art. The sunrise, faces in clouds, and shooting stars. I wonder why it took so long to appreciate or notice something that has been in the path of every answer to every question i've ever had. In hard times, i look upward and find hope and inspiration from the Heavens, but never paid attention to this presence in between. Now i wake up everyday and appreciate and thank God for this, my sky. He painted it just for me. He reflects his love in art as he made the eyes staring back at me. They encompass my dreams, and came just in time. Helped me learn that Paradise is all a state of mind. And now i get to share my life with the thing i go through every day to get closer to God when i fly; Because i woke up, and looked into your eyes, and fell in love with the sky.........

No comments: