When I tell any truth it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those who do....
-Wm. Blake








"A Bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings
Because it has a Song...." ~ Maya Angelou

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

*A Day in MY Life...*

Today i was telling my wonderful friend and inspiration Jackee about my life now, and all the things my boyfriend does for me. And it got me to thinkin that wow, i'm probably one of the luckiest girls in the world.So to my love, thank you.You always do your best and i cant ask anything more from anyone than what i expect from myself, which is my best. Which is exactly what you give me everyday. You drive hours every time you get the chance to come and see me. You make sure that ALL of my needs are met. And you deal with all the complications that come along not only with any female, but a girl like me.You try to understand every aspect of my life, putting up with my attitiudes and problems, and emotions with not one complaint. So to my love, thank you.You are always there for me. You think of a new way to show you love me each and everyday, whether you know it or not, and you never let me down. You are the most beautiful man i have ever seen, and you have been instructed by God on how to treat a woman. I am so lucky to have you.So to my love, thank you.Now, with every new day, i ask myself why do you love me so much? how could i be so lucky. After all the pain and heart ache ive had to deal with in my life, why now Lord, did you chose to make up for it all in one man. Why me? Why did you chose to bless me with someone with riches in spirit like a king, whom you made just for me? I may never have the answers to these questions. Some of life's greatest mysteries till this day still go unslolved, but for the first time in my life, i can say and truly mean it, that Im so thankful to be... me. All because you, my love chose to love me.......so thank you.....And for all those who have a problem with my relationship, i aint even mad at cha, i'd envy me too...;-)... keep ya head up...

1 comment:

B Harg. said...

I would envy me too.. lol
I know that's right- tell em Ash!